Wednesday, February 4, 2015

I'm Addicted

So I signed up for Netflix thinking that the movie I needed to watch for my project was on there...it wasn't. So now I have Netflix for free for a month and I figure I need to take advantage of it right? My sister told me that she loves to watch Once Upon a Time. I have never seen an episode before but I'm a fan of fairy tales so I thought I should try it...I shouldn't have done it...because I'm now addicted.


I've never "had a show" that I watch every week, except for Studio C, but that doesn't have a running plot. But this would drive me crazy if I had to wait another whole week before seeing the next episode! All I wanted to do today was go home and watch Once Upon a Time...ALL DAY...This is why I don't watch TV! Oh well. Bring on the next episode...

1 comment:

  1. Netflix is great and terrible all at the same times. Some sluggish days after I've watched excessive amounts of something or another the modified words of DJ Khaled come to mind, "All I do is binge, binge, binge, no matter what!"...not even kidding.

    ReplyDelete