Monday, March 23, 2015

Hymns

I love the hymns. Every Sunday I am able to hear such beautiful music with beautiful words about our Savior Jesus Christ. I love to hear my husband play the hymns on the piano here in our apartment too. He helps bring the spirit in to our home, and we always get along better afterwards. I know that D&C 25:25 is true "a song in the heart is a prayer unto me." Music about the gospel reaches straight to Heaven, and sometimes angels sing with us. I know the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is Christ's church today. I know that Heavenly Father loves me, and I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Redeemer. I know He lives, and they let the Spirit dwell within us.

4 comments:

  1. I love this, and think that music has such a power to bring and invite the spirit. Plus, I always feel way righteous when I have hymns stuck in my head :) haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful testimony. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen, amen, amen! I definitely feel the spirit the strongest through music, and I love our LDS hymns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. An elder on my mission would always say "music creates a celestial atmosphere." I love that.

    ReplyDelete